Posted in Exchange Server
, Windows Powershell
| 7 Comments
| 11,579 views | 30/06/2011 23:05
I’m happy to pronounce my new Powershell tool. I’m sure that will help who wants to install Hosted Exchange.
1) Prepare Active Directory: Prepares existing active directory to install Hosted Exchange 2010 SP1.
2) Install Exchange Roles: Helps you to install Exchange roles unattended.
3) Uninstall Exchange Roles: Helps you to uninstall Exchanges roles which you don’t need anymore.
4) Setup Exchange DAG: Sets up Exchange DAG, Witness Directory and IP/Subnet Configuration for Cluster.
5) Setup CAS Array: Creates Client Access Arrays, helps you to assign members
6) Setup Outlook Anywhere: Enables Outlook Anywhere and configures RPC service.
7) Setup Receive/Send Connector: Helps you to configure Hub Transport servers.
8) Setup SSL Certificate: Helps you to create CSR, Import/Export SSL Certificates and assign services
9) Virtual Directory Configuration: Checks the virtual directories and fix them if they are not default.
Donate: Thanks to support this open source project!
1. First, you should allow signed Powershell scripts:
2. Go to directory and execute start.ps1:
Sponsor: Applied Innovations